Découvrez le livre de 160 pages "Microstock Money Shots: Turning Downloads into Dollars with Microstock Photography" de Ellen Boughn, paru en août 2010.
«Today’s online microstock agencies make it possible for anyone with a camera to sell their photographs. But the competition is daunting--one leading agency receives 14,000 uploads each day. How can you make your images stand out--and better yet, sell? In this guide, industry veteran Ellen Boughn reveals everything you need to know, including:
• How to get started selling your photos
• What sells and what doesn't
• How to cast and work with models
• The fine print on permits and permissions
• How to reach specialty markets like advertising, retail, news, and education Packed with hundreds of examples of photos that sell (and some that don’t), Microstock Money Shots is your key to maximizing views and downloads in the exciting new world of microstock.
About the Author: Ellen Boughn has worked in the stock photography business for more than 30 years, holding executive positions at Corbis, UpperCut Images, Workbookstock, and SuperStock. She founded the stock agency After-Image, now part of Getty Images. Most recently, Ellen spent two years advising photographers on stock strategies through a successful blog at Dreamstime, the world’s third highest-grossing microstock agency».
Living in USA, please use this LINK to buy this book.
Living in Canada, please use this LINK to buy this book.
Living in United Kingdom, please use this LINK to buy this book.