mercredi 2 juin 2010

ILLUSTRATION: Sherry Niedigh

Découvrez l'illustratrice américaine Sherry Neidigh. Pour plus d'illustrations, allez voir son BOOK.

Elle a dit : «I started drawing at the age of two, going on to graduate from Ringling School of Art and Design in Sarasota Florida. Before I became a freelancer I lived in Phoenix, Arizona and worked in a hospital graphics department designing patient and employee booklets, multi media shows and coloring books for the pediatrics department as well as designing a swim safety mascot with various promotional materials. I have been a full-time freelance artist for over twelve years, illustrating various educational, trade, and mass-market books as well as periodicals. I work in gouache, watercolor, pen and ink, pencil and airbrush. I am a member of SCBWI».

Aucun commentaire: