Découvrez le livre de 368 pages "Sell & Re-Sell Your Photos", 5th edition, de Rohn Engh, paru en 2003.
«Editorial Stock photography is bread-and-butter business. The picture you make today can sell again and again, for many tomorrows to come. Rhon Engh helps you make the right kinds of photo illustrations and market them in the right ways to the right photo buyers. That's what his book has helped photographers do since its first edition in 1981. Filled with photos, charts, tables and sidebars, "Sell & Resell Your Photos" focuses your goals and improves your profit picture. This detailed revision expands Engh's coverage of marketing principles to include the latest thinking and technology. Practical and proven advice: The difference between good pictures and marketable pictures — the ones photo buyers need constantly. The four-step principle guaranteed to produce marketable photographs every time.
• How the World Wide Web is being used.
• How to find your strengths and develop your marketing list.
• How to price your pictures.
• How to market by mail — and present a professional image.
• Promotion techniques that get your name out and your pictures noticed.
• A filing method that keeps your pictures easily retrievable.
• How to approach a stock photo agency».
Living in USA, please use this LINK to buy this book.
Living in Canada, please use this LINK to buy this book.