dimanche 12 avril 2009

ILLUSTRATION: Susan Faye

Découvrez l'illustratrice américaine Susan Faye et ses jolies aquarelles. Pour voir ses illustrations, allez voir son blog et sa boutique en ligne à CafePress.

Elle dit : «I live in the Great Northwest on the banks of Willamina Creek. I share my home with an assortment of cats who have elected me the Official Neighborhood Cat Lady, in spite of my feeble protests... I have been a professional artist for most of my adult life, and my passions include Cats, Mother Nature, Hiking, Bird Watching, Gardening, Illustration and Watercolor Painting! My latest favorite venture is my new blog: 365 Cat Ladies, a little online gallery of fabulous felines and the women who love them, as interpreted by me in my whimsical watercolor paintings».

Aucun commentaire: