samedi 11 avril 2009

ILLUSTRATION: Laura Esthela Gonzalez

Découvrez l'illustratrice méxicaine Laura Esthela González. Pour voir ses illustrations : son site web et son portfolio à Children's Illustrators (un site - payant - de portfolios d'illustrateurs/trices pour enfants). Elle a par ailleurs, ouvert une boutique en ligne à Zazzle. En outre, sur son site elle offre aux visiteurs quelques coloriages des ses jolies illustrations et des fonds d'écran.


Elle a dit (She said): «My name is Laura Gonzalez and have been working as a freelance illustrator since 2005. What I like about illustration is that I can take something new for growth from every project, because every one is so particular and different from the others, and the good feeling of taking the brushes an painting to create anything. I believe that is the magic side of this profession. My career has turned to children market, because I found that is what I love to do».

Aucun commentaire: