vendredi 3 octobre 2008

ILLUSTRATION: Judith Moffatt

Découvrez l'illustratrice Judith Moffatt : sa technique d'illustration est celle de papier découpé (cut-paper). C'est très chouette! Elle a illustré plus de 50 livres pour enfants, et enseigne sa technique d'illustration en papier découpé à l'Ecole de Design de Rhode Island.
Voir son site et son blog, pour plus d'illustrations.


«My love for paper began with the beautiful samples my Dad would bring home from his job at a printing company. After an early career in advertising I decided to pursue my life-long ambition to become a children’s book illustrator. In 1990 I illustrated my first book using my 3-dimensional cut paper style. I have since gone on to illustrate over 50 books for young children. I recently began teaching children’s book illustration, and cut paper workshops at the Rhode Island School of Design. My home and studio is in an antique farmhouse in Medway, Massachusetts».

Aucun commentaire: